Sign in to follow this  
SignVideos

How do you sign "Easter"?

I usually use the 1st sign - the thumb tracing a cross on the back of your hand. I'm in London.

Which sign do you use and where are you from?

Edited by SignVideos

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Hi I am a rusty BSL  signer.  I am looking for some one to practice with???
    • Hi I have passed BSL level 1- But very rusty.  Would anyone like to chat?
    • Hello everyone, I’m new to BSL but have a grasp of finger spelling from when I was at school. I’m not deaf and none of my family or friends are but I find BSL a beautiful language and was inspired by watching two girls at a festival - friends, sisters, partners; who knows. They were dancing together but the hearing girl had her back to the stage and was signing the words of the songs to her friend, which I thought was a beautiful thing. Looking to learn the basics and hopefully more. 
    • I’ve decided to do the BSL online course as I’m really interested in developing a new skill. Being a music teacher I naturally pick things up quickly and I’m enjoying the link between facial expressions and how that links in with singing. 
    • Hi all, I just started learning BSL last week. Really enjoying it so far. I am a private music tutor and have had an interest in sign language from a young age. Probably since my aunt taught me the alphabet when I was very small! Glad to be doing something about it! I don’t know anyone who uses BSL but feel it’ll be a great skill to have. 
    • Hi everyone My name is Charlotte and this is my second time of trying an online course. I am training to become a nurse and would really like to help communicate with everyone, especially as i have not the best track record with my hearing either. does anyone have any tips on how to learn BSL so it will actually stick in my head? Thanks 
    • Hi All, Hope you're well Sense provide holidaymakers with the opportunity to have fun, try new activities and make friends all whilst enjoying a week away from home. As a Sense Holiday volunteer, you'll be part of a team making sure each break is the very best experience it can be for everyone involved. You'll need to be enthusiastic, positive, open-minded and willing to be flexile. In return you'll have a one-of-a-kind experience. We welcome volunteers each year from a huge range of backgrounds. The unique contribution each volunteer makes, no matter your skills and experience, enables each and every holidaymaker to try new things and make new connections in a safe and supported environment. We still have lots of holiday opportunities available specifically on the holidays detailed below. If you are interested in volunteering on one of our holidays please do email [email protected]  When Where What’s going on Who are we looking for 27th July – 3rd August Frank Chapman, Worcestershire Join 6 teenagers who use BSL as they enjoy an action-packed week of climbing, mountain biking, archery, high ropes courses, and orienteering. A volunteer with at least BSL level 2 who’s up for an adventure 2nd – 9th August Beamsley, North Yorkshire Support 2 holidaymakers on a relaxing countryside retreat, enjoying nature and maybe taking in the surroundings on a steam train! A female volunteer with at least BSL level 2 2nd – 9th August Beamsley, North Yorkshire Enjoy a countryside break with 4 young people who will be visiting sensory rooms and animal parks, and enjoying an ice cream on the beach A volunteer willing to drive a minibus so we can get out and about If you have any questions please do get in touch. Many Thanks Sam  
    • When the end of the world seems imminent, a military man has to make the difficult decision about whether killing his wife would be a mercy. 

Looking for a male and a female actor between the ages of 25 to 35 to act in a short silent film. Open to all ethnicities. Working knowledge of sign language is needed. Expenses provided for central London travel and lunch. Shooting on professional cameras (ARRI Alexa / 16 mm). Copy of the film will be provided within a month of shoot. Please send headshots and resume to [email protected] Must be available Saturday 15 June and Wednesday 19 June.
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker