Sign in to follow this  

Hello, I'm learning BSL because I'm working with some Deaf children teaching them music. We have a BSL interpreter helping at the moment but she's not always to make the sessions.  Although I feel I have a good relationship with the children and can communicate with them to some extent, I think it will be much better if I can sign to them personally.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• I love languages and work in Diversity and Inclusion work for an LGBT charity, and so wanted to combine my love of languages with being inclusive, which led me to sign language. I hope that I will be able to learn to sign clearly and well and that this skill will aid me in learning how to create inclusive spaces for Deaf and signing people.
    • I love languages and work in Diversity and Inclusion work for an LGBT charity, and so wanted to combine my love of languages with being inclusive, which led me to sign language. I hope that I will be able to learn to sign clearly and well and that this skill will aid me in learning how to create inclusive spaces for Deaf and signing people.