Finally Learning

Hi everyone,

I'm learning Sign Language because I want to work within accessible theatre when I finish University. I'm also dyslexic which made it really hard to learn a language in school so I thought the most useful language to learn would be one that people in the UK use too. I'd love to chat with anyone, maybe even practice too,

Stay safe,

Kate¬†ūüėĄ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Ich muss sagen, diese Webseite hat meine Schreiberfahrung wirklich verbessert. Durch ihre intuitive Benutzeroberfl√§che und das Expertenfeedback konnte ich meinen Schreibstil verfeinern und klarere Texte erstellen.¬† https://wirschreiben.at/diplomarbeit-schreiben-lassen/ Mein Gedankenausdruck hat sich enorm verbessert, und ich fand, dass ich effizienter arbeiten konnte. Tats√§chlich hat die Qualit√§t meiner Arbeit einen gro√üen Sprung gemacht.
    • Ich ben√∂tige Hilfe f√ľr meine Abschlussarbeit und bin auf der Suche nach einem Service, der alle Aufgaben √ľbernimmt.
    • Hello Louise, welcome to the forum. I am also based in the Kent area. Lovely to see someone else on here from the same sort of area
    • Hello, I work in the NHS -a GP surgery in Kent - started learning BSL as we have a couple of patients who sign and no one at our practice does!¬† Am really enjoying the course, got stuck on some of the towns, but love learning.¬† Any advice from fellow learners gratefully received!¬† Thanks, Louise
    • lisinopril when to hold
    • Hi, I am an Artistic Rollerskater so wondered if anyone knows the sign for Artistic Rollerskating (or just Rollerskating)
    • Hello everyone! My name is Jason and I am trying to learn BSL using the online course over on¬†british-sign; I'm about half way through it at the moment. I became more interested in learning to sign because I feel as though everyone should be able to communicate and it seems unfair that BSL isn't - or at least wasn't when I was at school - part of the standard curriculum. I was also inspired to start learning because of seeing more deaf representation being portrayed in the media (such as Co
    • can i buy plavix without prescription
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker