Jump to content

How to sign Speech and Language Therapy

Recommended Posts


Looking for some advice on how to sign my new job! My full job title is Speech and Language Therapy Clinical Support Worker. Obviously this is quite a mouthful (or handful, I guess). I could be considered a SLT assistant which would be easier to sign. What would be the easiest way to go about signing this? Is there a specific sign that covers Speech and Language Therapy as a whole? Or would it just be the letters SLT? In which case, would I sign SLT + assistant? Or would I just need to fingerspell the whole shebang?

Thanks! :D 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Latest Posts

  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

    (top 10 - past 24hrs)

  • Fingerspelling Animation Maker

  • Create New...