Sign in to follow this  
Lyd

Good learning advice

Hello my name is Lydia.  I found this site a few days ago but not many people seem to reply to each other.   I have passed level 1 and just started level 2.  Due to first teacher just teaching vocab I am behind with learning placement and sentence structure. I know I won't be a natural but have been bitten with wanting to learn! Please could anybody spare me time or good advice ! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Hello has anyone done their level 2 bsl. I just wanted to know how different it is to level 1 and how did you find the exams. Guess I’m just really nervous and wanted a little insight if anyone has done the level 2 
    • Hello I’m looking to do level 2 bsl and was just wondering where you did ur level 2. Did u do an online course and if so how did you find it for learning? 
    • @VanessaH @Shellie yes the meetings still occur on zoom. We have done 3 meetings in total so far. The schedule is still the same. However for this week only there might be a slight change. But I will update this thread once I have confirmation. 
    • Hi my name is Jenny.  I am a mainstream primary school intervention teacher and speech therapy coordinator.  I have a good knowledge in Makaton but want to learn BSL so I can support our hearing impaired children and their parents/carers. 
    • Hello, my name is Caroline, I am 38 and from Newport. I will be going to college in September to study childcare and health and social care. I believe that BSL should be taught compulsory in all schools from nursery age. My youngest was in nursery with a lovely young boy who had become deaf, he relied on his friends being able to sign to communicate. This is what prompted me to uptake BSL. 
    • Hello Would love to join in this chat if that's okay. I've been learning BSL for about 3 months and would love some practice.
    • Hi, my name is Misha and I am learning BSL for many reasons but my main one is so that I can communicate with customers at work who use BSL as their first language 
    • Hi, my name is Sheryl. I am learning BSL because I want to be able to talk to people, and to help make people feel understood. I look forward to learning more.
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker