Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I have just completed the level 1 course! If anyone has any good tips or learning tools I'm happy to hear them! Also happy to learn this new skills with any other newbies! Or anyone for that matter!
    • I have had a problem with Part Three on the online course, and it prevented me from moving on to the next stage.  I wanted to clear each level sequentially. I became discouraged about having to learn a whole range of occupations and locations, and was disappointed that "retired" was not included among them.  By now I think it would be WORK+ME+NO or something like that.  Also, no offense, but I'm not likely to have to use Carlisle or Teaching Assistant very often - and my home city (Belfast) isn'
    • That's always a challenge Claudette.  I'm lucky I have m y daighter who is also learning BSL, but it can be a slow process.  Good luck. 
    • It is fantastic, I try to revise what I have learnt, after work. I am trying not to rush the course, but have noone to practice with.
    • Our next British Sign Language Level 3 course is starting on Monday 7th February! This course runs every Monday from 6pm - 9pm for 48 weeks and takes place at our London Training Centre.   This course will enable you to communicate in British Sign Language at Level 3 of the National Occupational Standards for Languages.   Our BSL Teachers will take your signing skills to the next level and have you communicating with more confidence and fluidity.  
    • I have always had an interest in BSL since a young age even when I didn’t need hearing aids and I agree there should be the opportunity for pupils to learn BSL in school. 
    • Hello Neil - same here! I have hearing aids (which changed my life) but I know it's only going to get more difficult to hear as time moves on. It's fabulous that you are teaching your children too - I honestly wish BSL was mandatory at schools! Good luck with your studies!
    • Hi Claudette - I am also learning online. Just started last week - it is a great way of learning I have found
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker