Martin Jay Wall

It is me! living in Hatton, near Derby

Hi there my name is vee, I am currently studying level 1 and I would like someone to practice with.

kind regards 

Vee

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hi I’ve just started to learn BSL. I am finding it quite enjoyable at the moment. I sometimes have trouble hearing people in conversations if they talk rather quietly but other than that I’m fine. I heard about this course at work and they were going to run a group session so I signed up for it but sadly it didn’t happen so decided to go it alone. Just hope I can do it justice 🙂
    • I figured this would be a very helpful thing to learn. As, if I needed to know a sign I could ask a deaf person in sign language by then fingerspelling the word.  Thank you in advance.
    • Hi, we have a perfect opportunity for you to develop your BSL and practice in real life situations! We have a number of jobs available to support young people with BSL needs in various locations in Hertfordshire and London - These hours are very small and ideal for people who already work or would like a little bit of experience. There is opportunity to work with several people for more hours. Each service varies and people do different activities, some love to be adventurous and go rock climbing, ice skating, swimming etc. Others just prefer to go for a cup of tea, others remain in the house and do communication and development activities. A little bit about Sense - We work with people with multi-sensory impairments and support them to connect with the world around then whether that is through speech, BSL, Makaton, Touch etc. we support people to live active, independent lives! People use our service for a variety of reasons which include, developing their communication and becoming independent when out of the home, this may include practicing shopping and paying for items. Contact myself - [email protected] for more information and support with applications. Pay starts at £10.11 per hour + OLWA
    • Hi I am a rusty BSL  signer.  I am looking for some one to practice with???
    • Hi I have passed BSL level 1- But very rusty.  Would anyone like to chat?
    • Hello everyone, I’m new to BSL but have a grasp of finger spelling from when I was at school. I’m not deaf and none of my family or friends are but I find BSL a beautiful language and was inspired by watching two girls at a festival - friends, sisters, partners; who knows. They were dancing together but the hearing girl had her back to the stage and was signing the words of the songs to her friend, which I thought was a beautiful thing. Looking to learn the basics and hopefully more. 
    • I’ve decided to do the BSL online course as I’m really interested in developing a new skill. Being a music teacher I naturally pick things up quickly and I’m enjoying the link between facial expressions and how that links in with singing. 
    • Hi all, I just started learning BSL last week. Really enjoying it so far. I am a private music tutor and have had an interest in sign language from a young age. Probably since my aunt taught me the alphabet when I was very small! Glad to be doing something about it! I don’t know anyone who uses BSL but feel it’ll be a great skill to have. 
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker