Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hello Lauren - your login details were emailed to you when you enrolled on the course - sorry if they didn't arrive. If you haven't received them please can you email [email protected] for assistance.
    • Hi everyone. I'm a total novice here. Just paid for the beginners course, but I have no idea how to get on to it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
    • Hi  I completed a BSL Level 1 a few years ago and am very rusty but would like to do a Level 2 but thought I could use this as a good way of refreshing my skills (if there are any left!).  Would be happy to practice conversations either FaceTime or Skype??   Lesley
    • I am also very antisocial haha! Hope you are finding the learning ok   
    • I am also a newbie but not in your area! How are you finding it? 
    • Hello, everyone! I'm Rada.
      I finished the BSL online course quite long ago, but I'm still looking for someone to practice with. I need to expand my vocabulary and learn how to have an actual conversation, so if anyone is interested, please feel free to contact me. Thank you in advance, Rada

• Hiya! Complete newbie here; I've only been learning within the past week or so.  Learning BSL has always been something I've wanted to do, but never made the time for🙄 I've been lucky enough have a friend who has been helping me via FaceTime, although our schedules never seem to match up very well. I've got a dictionary book on order via his recommendation, and watching youtube videos. I had a quick look on the calendar section and noticed that there are a few classes held in different locations... is anyone on this forum from Cambridgeshire area? Looking for someone who would be able to help me out in person with tutoring ☺️   E x
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker