Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Posts

• As a sports coach I want to ensure that everyone can take part in all sports and engage as a community. Learning BSL will ensure I can communicate effectively with athletes and their families/friends to give them the best possible experiences 
    • Hi, I’m Holly. I’m 20 years old and am currently studying at university. I study and coach/teach in sport and I found this course during my Inclusive Sport and Physical Activity module and signed up straightaway. As a sports coach I have to work with many different children and athletes with different needs and learning BSL will help me to be able to communicate with all athletes I work with so that they can engage like everyone else. 
    • Hey Sue, Off course, once again more SSE,    "Title Face-facebook we were friends, good friends, now we don't talk anymore, but I still know your face, see your family, every year reminded of your birthday, bringing back memories, both good and bad. We don't talk anymore, but I still like you. your a footprint in my sand, I hope I'm a good footprint in yours. thank-you for watching, any comments type them out, say them sign them, I would love to hear, to listen, thank-you"
    • Hey this is voice on, so I do talk it through, but the sound is a bit iffy Its SSE, and I couldn't find a sign skull... I remember Dinning where theater Skiing across Canada Exploring old broken ships. I remember the sound of violins, drums, guitar the look of changing seasons the feel of mud between my toes, getting everywhere I remember a church full of skulls calling out their names why? their stories to be told    
    • Hi my name is Marnie , I am currently on furlough and decided to do a course. I choose to do BSL course as we have a regular  customer who comes into my work who is deaf , and I had some very basic knowledge . So I thought I would like to expand my knowledge and be able to communicate  with this customer more and anyone else. I am enjoying doing the course and have be teaching my 2year old granddaughter a few signs , especially when she is colouring which helps me as well.  I find when out walking my dogs I will be practicing or if I hear a word I will be fingerspelling it .
    • Hi, I’m Tammy from near Bristol. I began to lose my hearing at the age of 40, now I have grandchildren who are learning BSL at school, I thought it was about time I learned too.
    • hi im liz   i am a single mum with 3 sons i trained as a teaching assistant and have always wanted to learn B.S.L to be able to broaden my teaching ability.
    • Hello! My name is Ella and I currently live and work in London. One of the very first things that I have absolutely loved about living in London is the experience of so many different cultures, which obviously includes languages. I have always wanted to be fluent in at least one other language and have never done anything about it - now is that time! I work in a customer facing role and I don't see that changing any time in the near future - even if it does, any role will require communication with others. I have always felt ashamed that I haven't bothered to learn another language properly and BSL seems so neglected that it seems like a good place to put wrongs to rights. Rather than a verbal language that always makes me embarrassed with accents and annunciation, I suddenly decided to learn BSL! I believe if I can get confidence in this then I will be more inclined to not use embarrassment as an excuse anymore and broaden my horizons - proving I can still learn another skill!
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker