:) Hey everyone!

I'm in the USA but want to learn BSL...partly for my own self-satisfaction and partly for creative reasons {working on an animated film featuring a deaf character}. So now I've got a question here...

Gotta be accurate here everyone. So here it is. How far back do the signs in this dictionary go?? Asking because the film that I'm working on takes place between 1969 to 1970 and the character is in his early 20s. So I'm going to need BSL signs from that period. What do I do??...

Get back to me,

Thanks!

Dylan :) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hi new to BSL wanted to learn for a long time  Now I'm not working I have started an online course  I'm very slow but enjoying learning😀
    • Hi. I am just starting to lead BSL  however I notice a few differences between bsl  and sign language in Scotland.   
    • Honestly - started learning this week just signed up to this today and the first thread I open is someone I know irl! Hi Nimbus Aaron - hope you're okay! x
    • hello my name is Kerry, I have been signing bsl since I was about 15 years old  I was in a carehome with deaf and hearing people and became intrigued in this type of communication it hs always been my dream to become an interpreter im a mother of 3 beautiful children and I am currently doing my level 2 in bsl  just need help to practice to be honest if there is anyone who can help me id be much appreciated  again many thanks in return .  
    • Hello. I just refreshed my BSL Level 1 with an online course which was useful. Sorry not close enough to meet but am available to do video chat if you're interested. Thanks, Rob W.
    • Hello all. I have used BSL off and on over many years and am really only a beginner. However, I really want to commit to learning BSL and am keen to practise with someone. I am a qualified teacher (senior leader) and have used Makaton/SSE before but wish to move to a school with high number of D/deaf children. I am happy for anyone to contact me who wants to practise or who has any advice for me. Thanks, Rob W.
    • Hi my name is carol i have started my level 2 after passing level 1..  4 yrs ago we are doing sentence structure i am bit stuck can any one help  Engish .. my mother gave me £20  Would bsl be mother £20 me   
    • Hi everyone, I'm staring a level 1 BSL course at the end of April. Bit pre-emptive maybe, but I thought I'd sign up and maybe get a head start and introduce myself. My name's Liam, I have no previous experience with signing, but I'm training part time for the next few years to become a counsellor/therapist so I'm also looking to learn as much BSL and possibly some Makaton with the aim of becoming as inclusive a therapist as possible.
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker