Natascha

Bridgend, Wales

I am learning to sign, and I found the signs for Cardiff and Swansea but I live in between in Bridgend. Does Bridgend have it's own sign or to I fingerspell it?
Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hi all,  Just wondering how you would ask someone what a specific sign meant, if it was one you hadn't seen before or couldn't work out.  Would it be: Sign - 'replicate sign' - what?  Any advice appreciated, thanks! 
    • Hello! I am Speech and Language Therapist in the making and I feel BSL is an essential skill in this profession.  I am very happy to be learning and I cannot wait to put my new skills into practice. 
    • Hello my name is Vince and I am a Personal Trainer/Cognitive Behavioural Therapist and Sports Massage therapist. I have been interested in sign language for a long time and the BSL begginers course popped up. I am hoping to Introduce BSL into my business to make sure I can reach and help as many people as I can. No idea if I signed anything right, but hey gotta give it a go I suppose
    • Not gonna lie, i'm just kinda learning BSL because i'm bored. If i ever meet anyone in the future who's deaf or mute i wanna be able to understand and speak to them.
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker