Bridgend, Wales

I am learning to sign, and I found the signs for Cardiff and Swansea but I live in between in Bridgend. Does Bridgend have it's own sign or to I fingerspell it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hi Joanne, Yes it will, focus on technique and accuracy and speed will naturally come with time
    • Hi everyone, I am currently doing level 2, working on my presentation.  Loving signing but not the fastest and finding the flow difficult, suppose it will come with practice. 
    • I forgot to mention, I am hoping to learn London BSL.  I know some signs tend to vary by area, so hoping to learn the signs which are most prominent around London. Thank you~~
    • Hello, A bit about me: I'm 27. I have been studying BSL on my own for just under two months. My vocabulary is about 325 words + the alphabet. I would love to take a public class to further my skills (especially grammar!), but here's the catch: I live in japan!  So I'm looking for someone who has advanced level BSL to meet with once a week over Skype for lessons.  I am more than happy to pay for the private tutoring.  Would anyone here be interested in this, or know of a resource to find an online tutor?  Japan and UK timezones match up so that we could meet in the UK-morning/Japan-evening.   Thanks!
    • You're right, I somehow got confused with which fingers were up. I think the final sign is actually ASL for the number 9.
    • @Ferkel I don't understand your text, a little. I don't look for a sign 'T-shirt' in ASL, but meaning sings ON my T-shirt. I put the photo. Xoxo, Merry
    • Thanks for answer. Unfortunatly I don't have any context, It's just a T-shirt I bought in the usualy shop center. But I would like to know what my shirt is saying to the world. And the last sign is not D, I think I can use word 'opposed', look at the picture. It's D.     Xoxo, Mery
    • hi monty  I am currently doing evening course level 102 exam next week would like a practise buddy    ve 
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker

• Random BSL Videos