I can help with sign language

Nylasha Miller

Hello, my name is Nylasha I been learning sign language for a few years. I’m interested in teaching or practicing sign language with any one of all age group. I recently became connected with a all deaf church to better understand sign language and get closer to GOD. [email protected] my Instagram is (iammblessed) there’s some sign language video on my page if you want to see I love to practice asl on zoom or any other video chat platforms hope everyone’s have a bless day 

Hi Nylasha,  

Thank you very much for your offer to help me learn ASL.  Much appreciated!  I live in the Pacific Standard Time Zone (Seattle area).  I would love to chat with you when we can plan a time to do so using a custom chat room for us via this site.  (It's very easy and convenient to set one up!).   I'm free during the evenings and weekends by arrangement.  What time works for you?  I do want to mention that I am not religious because I notice that you are.  I just want to put that out there because I don't "talk" in religious ways, and definitely respect your faith.  If you still want to sign with me, that would be great!

1 hour ago, asattler said:

Hi Nylasha,  

Thank you very much for your offer to help me learn ASL.  Much appreciated!  I live in the Pacific Standard Time Zone (Seattle area).  I would love to chat with you when we can plan a time to do so using a custom chat room for us via this site.  (It's very easy and convenient to set one up!).   I'm free during the evenings and weekends by arrangement.  What time works for you?  I do want to mention that I am not religious because I notice that you are.  I just want to put that out there because I don't "talk" in religious ways, and definitely respect your faith.  If you still want to sign with me, that would be great!

Ofc I asked about it as another source to learn asl but we def don’t have to talk about church or anything related to such ofc I will still want to do sign language anytime works best with me either on weekday or weekend you let me know the day and time I am on EST 

Thank you for your reassurance that we can still meet and talk about mutual interest topics, Nylasha.  I'd love to chat with you tomorrow (Sat) afternoon if you're free.  I'll be free after 12 pm PST (3 pm your time?).  If you name a time, I can meet you then as I'm pretty free tomorrow afternoon.  Would you like to set up the video conf "chat" room via this website or would you like me to do so at our arranged time?  It's super easy to connect via video chat on this site.  I love it!

Looking forward to meeting you soon!

Cordially,

Alison

I will be in nursing class tomorrow I get off 4:30 I have frequent breaks I can either meet after or during a break I have lunch break 12:30-1:30 est wow that’s amazing I didn’t even know they had video chat on here I gave ppl I personal emails to FaceTime because I didn’t know it was possible thank you for telling me good to know yes you can make the appointment and we can play it by air