Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello! 

My name is Emily. I am a sophomore in college. My major is Exploratory Education and my minor is ASL! I love ASL and the history revolving it and the Deaf community! I want to make friends and also practice ASL, there is so much more I have left to learn and I just don't want to stop!

If you can't tell by all the exclamation marks, I feel as if I have a very giddy personality. I don't like to be down, or negative. I wouldn't call my self "upbeat" because i like to say around as much as i can and do nothing! :) 

I love binge watching Netflix (right now I'm deeply into Switched at Birth its crazzzyyyyy) 

I love to face time. Because I feel when you are texting, you can see the sarcasm in someones face! lol

I also love jokes. Puns are my absolute favorite.

I hope to meet some people! 

God Bless! <3

Quote

 

 

  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Posts

    • I am taking my first class of ASL at a local community college.   I am hearing.  The teacher is Deaf and fantastic.   The language is beautiful.   I am learning because I have 3 neuro-divergent kids and I think this would be a good way to connect with them.
    • However, it tends to cover all aspects of the business curriculum in much greater depth. You get a formal degree qualification after spending a significant amount of time. Normally, it is more suitable for people seeking a comprehensive business education rather than for those focusing on and sharpening a single skill.
    • Hello all,   I am learning ASL through my church signing ministry.  I have been studying in the ministry for two years and I really enjoy learning the language.  I am also part of our signing choir.  I am being encouraged to begin interpreting part of our Sunday services and I want to improve my signing skills.  I saw this forum and thought this would be a good place to start.  I am looking forward to any tips and help from the community.  Bye for now!😸
    • Hi! I'm a writer who loves realism and going down rabbit holes. I have a character with selective mutism and want to learn sign language in order to better portray signing in my story. Also, learning in general is fun and knowing multiple languages is useful.  Any advice on exploring and learning the language would be appreciated!
×
×
  • Create New...