Mina

Hello from ASL2 signer.

Hello my name is Mina and I am currently taking ASL 2. I joined this site because I don't know any deaf people to sign with or anyone in general who I can sign with outside of my classroom. I would really like to improve in My Signing skills and also be able to retain the information that is being taught in the classroom and so on. I feel that in order to improve in my retention and signing abilities is to put them to practice which I do at home to myself but I know that I need to be able to practice it with another person or a group of people. I hope that I can find some people can practice with me and vice versa. 

I'm also in ASL 2 and would love to practice.  I feel like receptive skills need work and that seems like the easiest way.  Let me know if you'd like to practice sometime.

• Like 1

Awesome. I'd love to practice I am in California not sure where you are and if their is a time difference between us at all.

I'm in Florida so not only is there a time difference, but it's also 5:52am there.  I work from home though so I'm available during the day to practice.