Please Help??!!

Hello :) 

I am currently on Lesson 3 of the course and there is one question on the assessment I cannot answer and I have been back through the lesson at least 3 times, I cannot find the answer!

It comes under the Jobs section of the lesson, so let me describe it...

In the video he starts off with both index fingers by the mouth, then he points forward and the primary hand turns into a thumbs up and rests on the secondary palm....Can anyone tell me what this means??

On 09/06/2020 at 20:24, Kelly Northfield said:

Hello :)

I am currently on Lesson 3 of the course and there is one question on the assessment I cannot answer and I have been back through the lesson at least 3 times, I cannot find the answer!

It comes under the Jobs section of the lesson, so let me describe it...

In the video he starts off with both index fingers by the mouth, then he points forward and the primary hand turns into a thumbs up and rests on the secondary palm....Can anyone tell me what this means??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• hi all,  New to this forum deaf adult with speech (high tone loss). learning BSL started yestertday so looking to make new friends on here if possible?  
    • Hi Tony I started the course September 25th, I have just joined the forum group today, and you are my first person and post I have interacted with. 😁   Your desire to teach deaf people to drive is very admirable and I wish you all the very best with it.
    • Hi  Im a driving instructor and I'm learning to use BSL in the hope that I can teach deaf people to drive in the future
    • TWO SPACES left on our next accredited Level 3 daytime course starting on Tuesday, 27th September 2022, in Central London with Bob Rose!   Grab your places now to avoid disappointment.   For more info on the course, visit our website: www.remark.uk.com/bsl-level-3/
    • What is epilepsy/epileptic in BSL?
    • Hello I'm Rachel and I have just begun learning BSL. My interest to learn BSL is because of my uncle, who was born deaf. I can do some very basic signs to communicate with him but want to be able to communicate more with him.
    • Hi,  Im learning BSL as i have Meniere`s Disease since 2010 and its getting progessively worse as i get older.  My hearing is the the main factor for learning BSL.
    • I started to learn BSL during the first lockdown. I'm a student pharmacist and saw that I could get the course at a discount. I did it pretty solidly for around a month, but then just kind of stopped learning.  I stopped for a little under 2 years, then picked it up again around a week ago. I started again because maybe around a month ago, I had a couple of customers come into a pharmacy I was working at who were deaf, and to communicate with them I was writing on a piece of paper and
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker