Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• hi if its for younger age id think about making it fun colours animals fingerspelling or even learning songs or stories in sign ect if its for older students I learnt things like hobbies, describing family, house, out and about ect hope this helps and good luck xxx
    • Hi ! I am Merve, I am a teacher. I have just completed the lessons of Turkish Sign Language, with the help of what I have learnt I can communicate with deaf people.But this is just in Turkish, my wish is to reach more people , I think this will be possible by learing English Sign Language; so I am here.And also I want to teach the words I learn to my students.
    • Hi Amy We are out tomorrow but Sunday afternoon is good for me.   Lynda x
    • Hi everyone, I am new to BSL and on level one, has anyone yet done the written assessment and what exactly do they mean when they want interesting facts. as i am struggling a little on what to write. Happy Friday 😀👍
    • Hi Lynda, either is fine. I'm around tomorrow until 3:30, or Sunday any time? I'm in Essex but I've been learning signs from the Internet so I've probably got quite a mixture of dialects haha.
    • That's great Amy,  I'd be happy to Skype chat or in a room here? My husband is a shift worker so I'll try to arrange when he's at work and I can use his laptop.  It will be good for me to.go back to the beginning again ands I'm findingredients I've forgotten some signs from the early days.  I have my final exam in 3 weeks sof keen to practice.  I'm in SE England, Kent so use that regional BSL.  Let me know what days and send times are good for you. Lynda x
    • Hi, I'm in a similar situation to you. I'm losing my hearing, I'm down to moderate overall with areas on the borderline to severe. I did level 1 ten years ago so I'm very rusty but I'm revising and trying to learn more before my hearing gets any worse. If you don't mind being patient with me while I catch up I'd be happy to practise with you
    • hi paul i am studing level one if you would like a practice buddy anytime let me now    ve
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker