Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Sign for Therapist?

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know the sign for therapist? As in: occupational, physio, speech & language therapist...though if anyone knows one for counselling too I have never been able to find either?

Edited by Cassie

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Latest Posts

  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

    (top 10 - past 24hrs)

  • Fingerspelling Animation Maker