Sicily Joy

New member looking for sign buddies

Hi. I am Cecily. My sign name  is C initial writer ( like writer). I  have being learning ASL for um, four years. I have taken ASL 1, 2, 3 and fingerspelling. I don't have a class now. I  want to  practice signing with different people. That's why I signed up here.

Hello Cecily

I'm also learning ASL I'm currently taking my first ASL class. I have been learning a lot more than i thought i could learn . However I have no one to practice my sings so I am scared of forgetting what I've learned so far. I see that you are much advance than I am so maybe we can practice with each other.  Have a great day .

Best regards 

Margie 

I would love to join in if you guys don't mind. I'll be graduating High School soon and I really want to continue Sign Language. I've taken only ASL 1 but when I was younger I had looked up videos and practiced that way.

On 5/21/2018 at 8:59 PM, Margie said:

Hello Cecily

I'm also learning ASL I'm currently taking my first ASL class. I have been learning a lot more than i thought i could learn . However I have no one to practice my sings so I am scared of forgetting what I've learned so far. I see that you are much advance than I am so maybe we can practice with each other.  Have a great day .

Best regards 

Margie 

6 hours ago, Raquel said:

I would love to join in if you guys don't mind. I'll be graduating High School soon and I really want to continue Sign Language. I've taken only ASL 1 but when I was younger I had looked up videos and practiced that way.

Sorry for late reply, its been a busy work week.  I am happy to practice with you both.  What means would be easier: here, glide, skype? And what time zones are you in? I am MDT.

Would it be possible for me to join as well?! You seem like you know a lot and I just started learning and would really benefit from your help.

Hey my name's Adaijah but everyone just calls me Mo.  I started learning ASL a couple years ago but I stopped since then and just decided to pick it up again last month. I'm sorry I can't upload to the video of my introducing myself but if anyone would like to help me practice just message me.

@Gaby Sorry, I had to find my charger for my laptop. You can add me on Skpye: Raquel Revelo. We can skype now :) And @HeyItsMo I'd love to help you get back into signing. Maybe the three of us can Skype together. The more the merrier. Right?