Need practice partners!

Hey everyone! I've been learning ASL on and off for about 2 years. I've never taken actual classes, I've just been teaching myself. But I know enough to follow/have a basic conversation. So if anyone wants to practice at any time let me know! :)

• Like 1

Hey, I’m Jess! I grew up trying to teach myself pretty much off and on too, but now I’m a year and a half into classes! 

I desperately need someone to practice with and would love to meet you and chat it up! 

Edited by jesshack
  • Like 2

Hello. I'm Raven I've been teaching myself ASL like my whole life as well. My goal (as everyone else's) is to be fluent in ASL. So I can become a medical interpreter one day. I desperately need practice partners and someone to help me with sentence structures and grammar. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 5/8/2020 at 9:47 PM, Alex Spencer said:

Hello I'm Alex, Also I'm "Deaf" I would love it teaching for you if you are interested for learning sign language :) 

Texting (616)-216-3230

Alex,

I could use alot of teaching, im a slow learner so i hope your patient lol

On 5/5/2020 at 2:58 PM, jesshack said:

Hey, I’m Jess! I grew up trying to teach myself pretty much off and on too, but now I’m a year and a half into classes! 

I desperately need someone to practice with and would love to meet you and chat it up! 

we could practice together if ya want, i need alot of practice also, im a slow learner

• 4 weeks later...

I'm also learning to sign and would love to practice! I'm from the UK so haven't actually used ASL for over a year now, so am in desperate need to practice before I forget too much! I started learning ASL back in 2017 but only get to use it for three months at a time, as I work at a summer camp in Texas.