Hello everyone! 

I've been learning BSL for two weeks and am looking for someone to practic with. I'm very new! 

If anyone would like to have a short practice conversation with me, do get in touch! Happy to arrange a good time that works for you. 

Thanks! 

Hi mate, I would be happy for a practice chat too. Ive grew up in the deaf community but haven't signed for many reasons for years and now trying to get my level 1 & 2 so don't this as a refresher - so would love someone to practice with. When is best?

hello!  if you need any help as I use abit of BSL as I am hard of hearing and one day to get level 1 and 2 !

Hi Graeme and Leighton, 

Thanks for posting. I'd love to chat in the 'video chat' section of this website to try and maintain a conversation as Graeme suggested. I'm still very new to it all but have now enrolled on BSL level 1.

I'm free Friday 8th between 3 - 6pm, Saturday 9th at 10am or Monday 11th at 10am?

Hi all,

I'm towards the end of a level 1 course and I'd like to actually get chatting with people. Mind if I join if it's not too crowded? I could do any of those times you suggested Mark. 

1 hour ago, Mark John said:

Hi Laurie, 

Ok, let's all meet in the 'Beginners video chat' at 3pm on Friday the 8th. 

Sadly not available. Have fun.

I guess we could still have 1 on Friday 3pm if anyone are willing then do another 1 on Saturday abit later on what everyone think about that ?  

1 hour ago, Helena Micklethwaite said:

Hey I would love to join this too if that is okay, I have just completed the level one course, but feel I need to have a go face to face with people, still feels all very new though. 

welecome!  yes it always better to go face to face and luckly I am hard of hearing and use BSL  a lot 

Hi Laurie and welcome! 

Looking forward to seeing you all at 3pm today. 

Shall we say 8pm on Saturday to pin down a time?

Not a bother! Nice to meet both of you. I am happy to practice whenever people are available, thanks for your patience for when I wasn't following so well. :)

no problem! always happy to help even though I was abit fast and forgot that you just only start learning BSL  also thanks for your patience when I was signing a lot.

Hello - i'm afriad something has come up and I won't be able to join you at 8pm. 

Would love to have practice sessions this week if any one is up for it? Anytime on Monday or Tuesday works for me!