Ala Elharm

Hi, practice buddy?

Hi

I am currently attending college in England but I'm taking an online course in basic BSL and I'm looking for someone to practice with, I'm a 17 year old girl looking for another girl to practice with just for my comfort because I'm an awkward little bean! 😅 Afternoons and evenings are preferable or weekends to Skype with! 

Thanks 

-Ala 😊

Hi Ala,

I'm Sarah-Jane, I've managed to pass my level 6 and I'm working towards becoming fully qualified at the moment, I am happy to skype with you on an evening and we can practice if you like? I was in your shoes a few years ago and I know doing an online course can be challenging! 

Let me know what you think :)

Sarah-Jane

• Like 1

Hey, I'm 16 and in my first year of 6th form so finding a course has been hard and I haven't had much look but I friend of my family is helping me out a little. However, I'd love to have someone to practice with :) (I only know the basics though) 

I've also just started 6th form this year and I've been wanting to learn bsl for a while. I don't know much (only the very basics), but I'd love to practise with someone on a similar level to me in the near future :) 

Hey,

Hi I am trying to learn BSL online and looking for a practice buddy from London. Ether meet up or skype.

Im 21 and a really quick learner. Let me know if anyone is interested :)

Thanks

Hiya,

I'm struggling to figure out how to reply to specific people and how this thread works.. but I've just joined and would love to have a practise buddy if anyone still needs one!

My knowledge is fairly minimal at the mo, so probably best match with other newbies :) 

Hi

I did pass BSL level 1 9 years ago... I am starting an online course to refresh my skills tomorrow.   I will be a bit rusty but need to start somewhere.... any one about tonight to try ????

I am a native deaf BSL user, and I'd love to help people practice using BSL.
I can adapt well to other levels and will be accommodating and understanding. 
If you'd like to start or something, please PM and we'll set something up.

Hi I am Gina hearing and learnt BSL level one 9 years ago.   I have no one deaf in my job anymore so very rusty... would love to practise.

On 02/11/2017 at 15:31, Laurita said:

Hey,

Hi I am trying to learn BSL online and looking for a practice buddy from London. Ether meet up or skype.

Im 21 and a really quick learner. Let me know if anyone is interested :)

Thanks

Hey I’m still interested and would love to skype! Add me on [email protected] 

I look forward to practicing with you! 

On 18/11/2017 at 11:17, Holly Parker said:

Hiya,

I'm struggling to figure out how to reply to specific people and how this thread works.. but I've just joined and would love to have a practise buddy if anyone still needs one!

My knowledge is fairly minimal at the mo, so probably best match with other newbies :) 

Hi if you are still looking for someone to practice with send me an email and we can actually talk because I can’t foigure out how to private message haha! [email protected]

Hi i have recently just started my bsl journey as im wanting to become a bsl interpreter. Im just looking for someone who would practise with me over video call just to help me become more confident in using my bsl xx