Looking for practice

Tals

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 06/02/2019 at 10:31, Hez said:

Hi Tals,

I am also looking for someone to practice with, I have recently started BSL level 2 and have realised I really need to practice my receptive skills!

Let me know if you want to set something up.

Hiya,

I'm in need of a practice partners too. Am 4 weeks into Level 2. Let me me know if you and anyone else interested. Mel 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/03/2019 at 23:39, Melanie Nolde said:

Hiya,

I'm in need of a practice partners too. Am 4 weeks into Level 2. Let me me know if you and anyone else interested. Mel 

Hello, I would be interested in practising on here with you using the video chat, if you are interested

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good Morning,

I am currently doing my BSL level 1 and looking for someone to practice with, I am free most evenings unless work priorities pull me away 

Ideally looking to meet someone on Skype each day in the evenings for a couple of weeks to go through all Level 1 content and practice together.

Thank you in advanced 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like we are all struggling to find practice :) I have yet to see anyone in the beginners room when I'm online.

I am also new and think practise with someone is the best way to get use to signing, assuming that we do the signs right :)

Again due to work etc I will only be free on video chat Tuesday's around 6.30pm maybe for half hour.

Fingers crossed 👍

Paul.

Hiya. I'm currently doing BSL level 1, and I would quite like to practice with someone, but being quite a young person I am worried about the safety implications of the online chats. Has anyone ever had a bad experience on the chat before? I know that it's not the nicest thing to be asking, but you can't be too careful 😉

Hi Fleur

I maybe the oldest person on here and as yet have not had an opportunity to practice, however I believe that there is a facility to report a user, which then issues warnings or ban's them. plus if it was more serious you would have evidence to pass to the police.

Am sure someone else on here will be able to help you with the safety implications, it will be interesting to see how secure it is. :)